Thursday, December 2, 2010

Love Poem

From the first day I say you
I knew that we could be
From the first time I heard you
I knew that we should be

Your like a sun
Lighting up my every day
Your like an eclipse
Beautiful, rare and special in every way

I've spent years all alone
Friends keep telling me to get in the zone
Now your here, my perfect counterpart
I'll never leave you, a unique work of art

Wandering around, feet dragging in the snow
Looking up and seeing your face is like a fireworks show
Your everything I've ever wanted
With you I dont feel so haunted

The last two years were amazing
Though I don't see you everyday
Whenever I come and visit
We jump and shout Hooray

What is this thing I'm feeling?
I know you feel it too
This little thing called Love
Is what's keeping me here with you

By your side I want to be
For the whole rest of eternity
To wake up with you in my arms
I can never resist your charms

With you, I would ride
Every rollar coaster, every slide
No fears follow me around
Not when I swing you round and round

No comments:

Post a Comment